Combinostics’ cNeuro suite of tools has been updated to version 1.4.0. This upgrade release provides a new way for customers to access cMRI features, by enabling integration with on-premise PACS systems via the Siemens Healthineers Digital Ecosystem. Our clinical decision support module, cDSI, has also been updated by adding more high-quality training data to the database driving the classification algorithms. All of the improvements in the latest release are available to our existing customers immediately.
- Nihon Medi-Physics and Combinostics Enter into an Exclusive Agreement to Develop and Market Software to Support Diagnosing Dementia
- Three new journal papers published
- Meet Combinostics at ECR in Vienna
- Combinostics selected for the MassChallenge HealthTech’s 2019 Cohort of Top Digital Health Companies
- Combinostics at RSNA 2018